- an incarnate being or form
- a living being embodying a deity or spirit
- assumption of human form or nature
- (theology) the Incarnation the doctrine that the second person of Trinity assumed human form in the person of Jesus Christ and is completely both God and man.
- a person or thing regarded as embodying or exhibiting some quality, idea, or the like: The leading dancer is the incarnation of grace.
- the act of incarnating
- state of being incarnated
11 letters in word "incarnation": A A C I I N N N O R T.
No anagrams for incarnation found in this word list.